These are our selling tips!
- First impressions count, on a quick drive past how good does your house look? Try and make sure the Garden and driveway are tidy and the windows are clean
- Hanging baskets are a nice idea and try and keep the bins out of the way
- Is all the paintwork tidy, front door freshly painted?
- Try and keep all rooms clean and tidy, de-clutter it will make your rooms look bigger
-Make sure any mirrors or polished surfaces are clean and streak free
- The house needs to be as light as possible, turn lights and lamps on if a room is dark or if the weather is gloomy
- Smells are important, a house can be more welcoming with a nice smell, over powering odours from pets can put people off